Browse the videos below for information on filing your claim and collecting your judgment.
Before You File: Filing a Case in Small Claims Court
Collections Series: Collecting Your Small Claims Judgment
Option 1: Watch all 11 chapters of the collections series Collecting Your Small Claims Judgment here (total run time approx. 30 minutes).
Option 2: Browse the chapters of the Collecting Your Small Claims Judgment series by topic (links to individual videos on our YouTube channel):
- Part I: Know the Basics
- Part II: Wage Garnishment
- Part III: Bank Levy
- Part IV: Property Liens
- Part V: The Debtor’s Examination
- Part VI: Collecting From a Debtor’s Spouse
- Part VII: Executing a Till Tap
- Part VIII: Executing a Keeper
- Part IX: Recovering Post-Judgment Costs
- Part X: Debtors Who Relocate
- Part XI: Debtors With Licenses